Monday, September 14, 2009

Stretchy Pants, It's Just for Fun!


Cue the heavy Mexican accent as perfected by Jack Black when saying the title of this post, and you have summed up (most accurately) the leggings that I want to rock this Fall! Stretchy, ruched leggings that I have already seen at retail courtesy of Sass and Bide and ella moss. Sometimes Veruca (my evil Gemini twin) rears her ugly head and demands "I want it now!" and this is an example of that very moment. But alas, I have found them in the Tracy Reese Spring 2010 collection in a splendid pink shade that shows off the ruching details in all of its glory! Woe is me! Do I get them in black for Fall and satisfy Veruca's testy demands or wait until Spring for the colorful, detailed, easier-to-wear-in-the-heat version to make its way into my wardrobe?




Have a look, and decide what YOU would do...

No comments:

Post a Comment